Come on. Have the court have just gone mad?
I feel court is thinking like a headless mob.
What on earth made them think that, death penalty is a 'punishment'?
That's just another killing,with the consent of govt. What a shame.
Don't confuse with my idea of 'resisting death penalty' and 'approving rape'. Both are different. I don't approve rape,neither do any gender crime ,nor any crime. However what is instinct in all of us can't be just accused over some of them and celebrate a death.

Every rape is done by the society,religion,politics,power and money. Any combination in any proportion of these will only deliver terror. Where is place of democracy then? How can democracy kill a person?

And ,
What do 'this democratic' rule have in difference from 'Islamic rule' of Saudi - An eye for an eye?

Death brings reduction in the frustration of the mob. It doesn't bring any reduction in crime. For a crime to be eradicated,find its root cause and eliminate them. Which I have already mentioned.

Post a Comment

أحدث أقدم